31 Ağustos 2012 Cuma

We Made Grill Party



We Made Grill Party
We made grill party in the our garden. There was 8 person ´´Stefan(supervisior), Kate, Lili, Peter( mentor), Nikki, Nara, Serhat and I´´ in the party. Grill party started at 13.00 o´clock.
Nara was first guest our home. Because, we did not invite our home anybody than before. Nara very fun and good person. One day we are talking with Nara on Facebook, I ask to her: What is your plan this weekend? and she said me: Nothing! and I said: If you have not a plan join us. We will make grill party our garden this weekend and she agreed.





Nara left the party at 15.30 o´clock. Because, Nara was going to a concert in Banska Bystrica at 19.00 o´clock. I went to bus station with  for to get on  the bus to with her. And than before, I go back to grill party. Serhat and I have met the with Nara from EVS camp. She is from Buryatia. She always, was very friendly and warmly for us.


First, Serhat and I burned the fire for grill. After that, We boiled the meat from inside hot water about 2 hours. After, we cut meats and again put in the fire for cooking. Our meats was about 1 hour later ready.





Also, I catched a baby bird during the grill party. when I caught it, it was afraid from me. But, it was very sweet and looks very cute. So, we finished grill party at 01.00 A.M o´clock. Serhat and I have very tired.





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder